Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Menu Plan Tuesday: June 12-19


I know I have been slacking off again lately with the menu plans.  And it has definitely been showing at our house!  I hate weeks that I don't have a plan!  I end up not figuring out until like 5:30 what I want to make for dinner.  Then it seems like nothing sounds good or I am missing like 1 ingredient or somthing.  Not fun.  It is just that the last few Mondays have been really busy, so I haven't had time to sit down and do a plan.  I suppose I could have done it like on Saturday (LOL), but that just isn't my style!  :)  So, since I didn't make one yesterday, but I don't want to have another crappy meal week, I am going to make one today.  :)

We are going CAMPING (YEAH!) this weekend, so there is a bonus on this menu:  Camping Food.  Enjoy!  :) 

Monday-Chicken Pesto Lasagna (freezer meal), Green Salad, Garlic Bread

Tuesday-Glad Thai Dings, Stir Fry Veggies, Rice

Wednesday-Leftover Buffet

Thursday-Beijing Beauty, Green Salad, Rice

Friday-Camping-Dinner on the Road

Saturday-Camping-Breakfast:  Egg Muffins, Lunch:  Turkey Lettuce Wraps, Dinner:  Chicken Fajitas

Sunday-Camping-Breakfast:  Breakfast Scramble, Lunch:  Bagel Sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment