Sunday, July 17, 2011

Albertson's Doubler Run 7/17

So even though I am in the middle of moving (which is why there haven't been many posts lately), I still can always find time to go get some cheap stuff at Albertson's when they have their twice the value coupons!  I was really surprised that a few of the things I wanted to get were ALREADY all out by this afternoon (especially since they changed the rules so you HAVE to get doubler coupons in the paper).  So disappointed.  I guess I will just have to get some rain checks this week.  Here is what I DID get (after some improvising):

Transaction #1

2 Pampers wipes, on sale for $2.59
-$1/1 from home mailer x 2
-Doubler x 2

Coffeemate Creamer (the new "Natural" kind), on sale for $3.09
-$1/1 printable (NLA)
-Doubler

Tax  $0.19
TOTAL OOP  $2.46
Saved  $6.50

Transaction #2

2 Carnation Instant Breakfasts, on sale for $4
-$1/1 printable x 2
-Doubler x 2

Coffeemate Creamer, on sale for $3.09
-$1/1 printable NLA
-Doubler

TOTAL OOP  $4.83
Saved  $12.08
Got a $2 OYNO catalina for buying 2 Carnations Instant Breakfasts

Transaction #3

2 Golden Grahams cereal, on sale for $2.50
-$1/2 from 7/10 SS
-Doubler

2 Fiber One Chewy Bars, on sale for $2.50
-$0.50/1 printable x 2
-Doubler x 2

-$2 OYNO from transaction before

TOTAL OOP  $3.83
Saved  $13.16
Got another $2 OYNO AND a FREE milk catalina
PLUS I got a random $2 off your next $2 purchase (YEAH!) - anyone else get these?

So, I spent a total of $11.12 and saved a total of $31.74 and I have $4 to spend plus a free milk to get!  I heart Albertsons!!  What are you finding at Albertsons with your doublers?

No comments:

Post a Comment