Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, June 27-July 3


Another week gone by.  Can you believe it is going to be the 4th of July next week?!  I am just in shock at how quickly this year has seemed to go by.  Must mean I am getting old, huh?  :)

This week's meal plan has a lot to do with what is in my freezer that needs to be used up.  We got a quarter cow and half a pig a while ago and we really need to start finishing it up.  That is why most of the recipes are from AllRecipes.com this week.  They make it easy to find recipes because they have a place you can just enter ingredients you want and a list comes up of available recipes.  I LOVE it!

Monday-Shepherd's Pie (made two, one to freeze and one to eat), Green Salad, Rolls

Tuesday-Mushroom Cube Steaks, Green Beans, Rolls

Wednesday-African Curry, Rice, Green Salad

Thursday-Leftover Buffet

Friday-Pizza

Saturday-Dinner out with friends (My DH and boys will be camping for the night)  :)

Sunday-Baked Apricot Chicken, Rice Mix, Green Salad

Check out a ton of other great menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday linky here.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment