Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekly Meal Plan Nov 6-20

Wow....so sorry it has taken me like WAY longer than I promised it would take to get this on here.  My week has been kind of hectic with being in Spokane, Halloween, my son's birthday, my house being torn up (leak in the roof) and my baby teething and needing more attention than normal.  But, here it is on a Saturday morning before my older two boys wake up and my baby is finally asleep in the swing for a bit.  I actually created this plan and went shopping for everything I needed on Tuesday and kept meaning to get on here to share it with you, but totally couldn't.  So, hopefully I will be able to find some sales for the meat that I have in this meal plan for you.

Also, I have decided to do more than just a week at a time.  I normally do two weeks at once just because it is easier for me that way.  Also, I am not going to list all the recipes right away.  I will list them as I go along throughout the two weeks.  That way I actually have something to post during the week (other than the reviews)!

Anyway...here is what I came up with for the week:

Chicken Coconut Curry (two meals)
Baked Salmon
Taco Casserole
Pork Medallions with Cranberry Stuffing
Salsa, Chicken, and Rice Casserole (two meals)
Lemon Ginger Chicken
All American Chili
Green Bean and Chicken Casserole (two meals)
Tuna Casserole (two meals)
Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast (could be two meals)

THE Pumpkin Dessert
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Pumpkin Pie Bars

Hope everyone enjoys the menu!  I will link up the recipes as I cook them!  I will also create a shopping list for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment