Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, March 21-27



I am going to be out of town for most of this week, so I am not actually going to have to cook for a few days!  SO exciting!!  :)  However, I will still throw in some of my favorite recipes just for fun, even though I won't be cooking them.  :)  Here is what I came up with for the week:

Monday-Leftover Buffet

Tuesday-No Weigh, José!  Mexican Lasagna, Green Salad, Rolls

Wednesday-Glad Thai Dings, Rice Noodles, Stir Fry Vegetables

Thursday-Livin' on the Vedge

Friday-Tuna Noodle Casserole

Saturday-Baked Salmon

Sunday-Sticky Chicken

I get my produce from Full Circle Farms.  It is yummy organic produce with a great selection of fruits and veggies!  I pick up a big box every two weeks, but you might be able to have yours delivered!  You can read more about Full Circle Farms on my post here.

For hundreds of other weekly Menu Plans, visit I'm An Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday linky here

No comments:

Post a Comment