Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, May 16-22



So, I think I can finally start doing my menu plans again.  :)  This week I won't actually be cooking all these things because I am getting meals delivered to me by my WONDERFUL MOPS friends since my son isn't 100% yet from his surgery.  But I will post some recipes so that you can get some ideas.  :)  This would typically be a week in meals for my family of 5.

Monday-Leftovers

Tuesday-Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken, Coleslaw

Wednesday-Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas, Green Salad

Thursday-Meatballs with Sweet Peanut Sauce, Steamed Broccoli, Rice

Friday-DATE NIGHT!  (But the kids will have Pizza)

Saturday-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers with Red Onion and Spinach, The Best Potato Salad

Sunday-Penne with Grilled Summer Squash and Sweet Corn (I'm going to make this with Zucchini instead of Squash), Garlic Bread, Green Salad

For more menu ideas, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday Linky here.

No comments:

Post a Comment