Makes 12 Servings
- 6 eggs
- 10 red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Pour out the hot water; cool the eggs under cold running water in the sink. Peel and chop the cooled eggs.
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and refrigerate until cold. Peel and cube once cold.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, relish, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika, and celery seed in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs, potatoes, onion, pepperoncini, and olives; stir until evenly mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.