Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, January 31-February 6



This week I actually have to cook all week....:(  That is okay, I am kind of looking forward to trying some new recipes!  I am getting my first box of produce from Full Circle Farms and am excited to try some new veggies!!  :)

Monday-Finger Lickin' Chicken, Steamed Asparagus, Dinner Rolls

Tuesday-Leftover Buffet, Green Salad

Wednesday-Sandie's Lasagna x 2 (one for another new mom!  3rd new mom two weeks!), Green Salad, Garlic Bread

Thursday-Chicken Stew Italiano Style, Steamed Broccoli, Dinner Rolls

Friday-Ginger Beef Stir Fry, Rolls (This recipe actually calls for tofu, not beef, but my husband and kids would NEVER go for that, so beef it is)

Saturday-Shanks For The Memories x 2, Green Salad with cheese and ham, Bread

Sunday-SUPERBOWL party, bringing All American Chili

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment