Thursday, January 27, 2011

Full Circle Farms

I just got my email from Full Circle Farms with what I will be getting in my order next week.  This is an example of the Family Sized Box ($41/week):


Celery, Organic - 1 each
California Growers, California. details...
Bunched Carrots, Organic - 1 bunch
Boskovich Farms, Oxnard, California. details...
Broccolette, Organic - 1 bunch
California Growers, California. details...
Shallots, Organic - 0.7 pound
Andersen Organics, Othello, Washington. details...
Green Beans, Organic - 1.25 bunches
Mexico Growers, Mexico. details...
Cremini Mushrooms, Organic - 0.66 pound
Champs Mushrooms, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. details...
Red Leaf Lettuce, Organic - 1 bunch
Cal-Organics, Lamont, California. details...
Red Chard, Organic - 1 bunch
California Growers, California. details...
Navel Oranges, Organic - 6 each
Purity Organic Citrus, Thermal, California. details...
Mangos, Organic - 2 each
Mexico Growers, Mexico. details...
Red D'Anjou Pears, Organic - 5 each
Blue Bird Inc., Peshastin, Washington. details...
Gala Apples, Organic - 5 each
Earth Conscious Organics, Brewster, Washington. details...



I am so excited to go pick it up next week and see all the yummy veggie treasures!  


If you would be interested in getting your own box of organic produce, check out my post here.  Also, when you register, be sure to say that Sandra Shaw referred you.  That would make me SUPER happy!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting the same box on Thursday! I'll be excited to see what you do with the produce so I can be a copy cat! Let me know if you need any ideas... I've been doing some fun stuff with the winter greens that they send.

    ReplyDelete