Thursday, January 27, 2011

$8 for $25 at LetsGoGreen.biz

I am super excited about today's Deal Pulp deal.  It is $8 for $25 worth of products from LetsGoGreen.biz.  This site has "green" items from CFL bulbs to recycled paper (even TP) to green cleaning items and BPA-free water bottles (like CamelBak's).  I LOVE my CamelBak bottle and would love a second one, but they are soooo expensive (in my opinion).  Now I can get my new bottle plus probably some CFL bulbs (there are still a couple more lights in my house that need them) and I am only paying $16 for $50 worth of green merchandise!  Here is what you need to do to take advantage of this deal:

Go to Deal Pulp and create an account if you have not already done so (it is free)!  You might even get some credit just for signing up making this deal even sweeter!

Check out the Deal of the Day and click to buy it.  You can get two per person (and one more as a gift I believe).  I would recommend getting two because this deal does not pay for shipping but any purchase over $49 at LetsGoGreen.biz gets shipped for FREE.

The voucher will probably be available in the next day or two.  The voucher expires July 28, 2011 and can be used statewide (online deal).

YEAH for new water bottles and green stuff!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. HI! Thanks so much for stopping by and following me! I am following you lovely site too! Have a great day!
    www.livingonloveandcents.com

    ReplyDelete