Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, May 23-30



Here is the menu plan for this week.  It has been kind of a hectic Monday since I spent most of yesterday doing my Year of the Staycation post for my other blog, The Coupon Savant.  If you are looking for free or inexpensive things to do in Lacey, Olympia or Tumwater, WA, that is the post for you!

This is kind of thrown together.  Not very interesting this week.  Sorry....  It is partly because I am still getting meals delivered (I LOVE my MOPS friends!!  They ROCK!!) for half the week and then we are kind of busy all weekend.  I might do a post with my favorite BBQ dishes for Memorial Day.  I will see how the week goes.

If you are interested in a great price on organic produce, check out Full Circle Farms.  This is where I get my wonderful produce from.  They deliver a box of fruits and vegetables every two weeks to my doorstep.  I LOVE it!  If you are interested and decide to sign up, I would really love it if you let them know that Sandra Shaw sent you.  :) 
.
Monday-Spaghetti (the easy kind....sauce from a jar, noodles from a box!), Green Salad, Garlic Rolls

Tuesday-Honey Mustard Chicken, Rice Mix, Corn on the Cob, Rolls

Wednesday-Leftover Buffet

Thursday-Eggplant Parmesan, Green Salad, Rolls

Friday-Lemon Basil Chicken and Pine Nut Couscous, Green Salad, Rolls

Saturday-Pizza and Green Salad

Sunday-BBQ at a friends house, bringing The Best Potato Salad (and it really is THE best!)

For other great menu plan ideas, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday linky here

No comments:

Post a Comment