Thursday, March 10, 2011

RITE AID CHALLENGE SUMMARY

SO, I was pretty bad about putting up that last week for the Rite Aid Challenge.  Week 4 was an okay week and I have a picture of what I got, but I cannot remember now discounts/coupons/UP+ Rewards, etc., so you will just have to go with a summary of the whole month!

Here is a picture of week 4



AND HERE IS THE SUMMARY FOR THE MONTH!!

Again, I started with $20 in UP+ Rewards and this is what I was able to get with those $20 UP+ Rewards:

4 bags Halls Cough Drops
2 Mini Eye Drop Therapy
5 Afrin Nose Spray
Neuregen Gel
Childrens Coldcalm
Childrens Chestal
Oscillococcinum
Adult Chestal
Adult Coldcalm
Excederin PM (20 ct)
4 Coricidin HBP
4 Viactiv Calcium Chews
Infants Advil Drops
2 Tylenol Precise Cream
2 Pedialite Powders Packs
2 Zicam
Rite Aid "Pepto"
4 Sucrets Cough Drops
Rite Aid Hot Steam Additive (for Vaporizers)

2 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
6 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste
4 Dove Deodorants
4 Old Spice Deodorant
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor (Gift Pack)
KY Couples Kissables
AMO Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Solution (the bigger bottle)
8 Stayfree Pads
6 Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons (18-count)
3 Cetephil Gentle Cleansing Bars
2 Right Guard Body Wash

2 Hormel Chili
2 Chex Mix
6 Candy Bars
3 Easter candy
5 Sweethearts candy
4 Betty Crocker cookie mix pouches
2 Kelloggs Fiber Plus Cereal
2 Double Stuff Oreos

2 GE CFL Light Bulbs
6 4-pack GE Soft White Light Bulbs
2 Ziplock Containers
3 Gain Dish Washing Soap
Greeting Card
Vicks Vaporizer

Baby Aquaphor
4 Huggies Jumbo Packs
3 Desitin Diaper Rash Cream
4 Johnson and Johnson baby wash
Vick Vaporub for baby


Shelf price of EVERYTHING:  $768.28
Amt. paid OOP on EVERYTHING (before tax):  $22.89
Amt. paid OOP on TAX:  $34.69
Total paid OOP on EVERTHING:  $57.58
Total amt SAVED:  $710.70!!!!!!!!!

TOTAL UP+ REWARDS left:  $24 UP+ REWARDS
TOTAL SINGLE CHECK REBATE AMT:  $70.96 (getting paid to me via CHECK!)
TOTAL OTHER REBATES:  $2.50

Bottom Line

Even thought I ended up "spending" $57.58 out of pocket, I am getting a check for $70.96 and another for $2.50, plus I still ended up with $24 UP+ Rewards.  So, I got $768.28 worth of products and actually MADE $39.88!!!  I LOVE RITE AID AND STRATEGIC SHOPPING!!!!!

To learn how YOU can do this, consider hosting your very own Strategic Shopping Class!  I will teach you how to Strategically shop so that you can save HUNDREDS of dollars as well!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment