Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rite Aid Challenge

Kind of as an introduction for those of you who are still learning about Rite Aid, I am going to explain to you what UP+ Rewards are.  UP+ Rewards are like store credit at Rite Aid.  Rite Aid has them as an incentive to buy certain products.  As you will see, there are many ways you can "make money" at Rite Aid through UP+ Rewards.  If you have any additional questions, feel free to email me or ask in the comments section below.

I was able to get a $20 UP+ Reward from Rite Aid through their Gift of Savings event in December.  The Gift of Savings program was if you bought $100 in products at Rite Aid in a certain period of time, they would give you a certificate for $20 UP+ Rewards.  The best thing about this, though, was that it was $100 BEFORE coupons.  So, I actually only spent about $30 OOP and got this certificate.

The challenge I am giving myself is to see how much I can get with this $20 UP+ Reward in a month long period (from January 23-February 27).  There are always things that are either free or actually "make money" at Rite Aid each week.  The catch is that you normally have to get there early Sunday in order to snag whatever is on sale that week because it usually goes fast!  Last week I went at 10am and there was a lot of stuff I wanted that was already gone.  :(

I have already got my list ready for tomorrow and I will show you what I score (hopefully everything I want will still be there!).

No comments:

Post a Comment