Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, February 28-March 6



Wow!  I cannot believe that March starts this week!  Unbelievable!  I know February is a short month and all, but it seems to have flown by this year!

I am not going to have any recipes with whole chickens this week because I don't have much time to roast one this week, BUT I wanted to post this great sale on whole roasting chickens.  Right now at Michael's Meats and Seafood (Lacey and Aberdeen), you can get a "huge" Roasting Chicken for $1.39 EACH (only through tomorrow-March 1)!  I am definitely going to go get a couple and stick them in my freezer for later!  You can visit their website here for other weekly deals.

Another note (again) about my produce.  I do get it from Full Circle Farms every two weeks (I could get it weekly, but that would be way too much produce).  They are a CSA that provides (and delivers in some areas!) organic, locally grown produce at VERY affordable prices.  Through March 1, you can get $15 off of your first order.  For more details, check out my post here!

Here is my weekly meal plan for the week:

Monday-Honey and Orange Chicken, Risotto, Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday-Dilly Whoppers, Classic Macaroni Salad, Cooked Beets

Wednesday-Wowie Maui Meatballs, Green Salad, Rolls

Thursday-Whistle While You Wok, Rolls

Friday-Pizza

Saturday-Friend's house for dinner :)

Sunday-Jamaican Me Hungry, Tropical Fruit Salsa, Rice Mix, Hawaiian Rolls

For MANY more meal plan ideas, visit I'm An Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday linky here!

No comments:

Post a Comment