Saturday, February 5, 2011

Menu Mix Up

So, I accidentally grabbed leftover TURKEY from the freezer earlier this week instead of ham for Shanks for the Memories.  I know that there are usually tons of recipes online for leftover turkey, but I really wanted to find one that incorporated chard into it.  We got chard in our Full Circle Farms produce box this week and I wanted to use it up since it is taking up precious space in the refrigerator!  Also, I have never actually made anything with chard, so I kind of needed some guidance on what to do with it.

I did a Swagbucks search and found a couple of recipes that look pretty promising.  Tonight I will be making Turkey, Chard and Jasmin Rice and tomorrow I am going to try New England Turkey Chowder.  Yum!

What are your favorite leftover turkey recipes?

1 comment: