Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some FREE Stuff I Picked Up Today

I had to go out and return some stuff from Christmas today and thought I would pick up some free stuff while I was out.  I got all of the stuff pictured for FREE!  I did have to pay the tax on all of it, but that is to be expected.

The Reach dental floss was at Walmart (and it is other places, too) for $0.97.  There is a printable coupon for $1/1 any Reach floss.  So, this made them FREE!

I got the Tide detergent and the Olay soap at Target.  The Tide single load detergent was $0.97 and I had  coupons from the 12/26 P&G Newspaper Insert for $1/1.  So all four of these were FREE.  I use these when we go camping.  The Olay soap was $0.97 a bar (you can find these in the travel size section).  I had coupons from the 12/26 P&G Insert for $2/1.  SO if you got two of these per coupon it made both of them FREE!

I heart FREE STUFF!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment