Friday, January 14, 2011

Review of Na-cho Ordinary Taco Salad

This was a really yummy version of taco salad.  And definitely lower in calories since it didn't have any deep fried chips/shell.  I did use some Tortilla Factory Smart and Delicious Tortillas (found at Costco) with this salad and it didn't seem like they were really needed.  It would have been a super filling dinner without the tortillas. 

I enjoyed the salad.  The rest of my family seemed to enjoy it also.  My 4 year old ate it, so that is always a good test!  :)  It was not too spicy (I did not use jalapenos) and I liked that it wasn't super cold.  This would be a great meal for the summertime, too.  It did take a little bit of prep time to chop all the vegetables, but other than that it actually was much quicker than I thought it would be.  I think it only took about half an hour from start to finish. 

I will definitely be making this recipe again!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment