Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

As you all know, I am a big fan of meal planning.  I feel like it not only helps you save money (by knowing exactly what you need to get at the store and you can plan according to the sales), but it makes my life less hectic and stressful because I know exactly what is for dinner and we definitely eat healthier when I know what we are eating (no fast food, boxed food, etc.).  Normally, I do not list what we are going to have each day just because I might not be feeling like I want that by that day.  I usually just list 5-10 meals that I would like to have in the next week or two and go from there. 

I'm An Organized Junkie has started a "linky" where hundreds of bloggers can post their weekly menu plans every week.  She is calling it "Menu Plan Monday".  I will try to post my weekly meal plan every week on this linky.

Like I said, there are literally HUNDREDS of people who post their meal plans for the week so there are all kinds of different menus you can check out.  There are vegetarian, vegan, low carb, thrifty, gluten free, etc.  I even found a Star Wars Menu.  This will make my 4 year old VERY happy!!  :)

These links will hopefully give you some good ideas to go ahead and plan your own weekly menu plans!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment