Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-January 17-23



I am too late creating this post to have it go onto the big linky, so here is the link for this week if you want to check out other weekly menu plans:  Menu Plan Monday Jan 17-23  

This week is pretty easy!  I am actually going to be eating out WAY more than I normally do.  Kind of excited about not having to cook so much!!  Here is my menu plan for this week:

Monday-Out to dinner for MIL birthday (SO EXCITED!!  No cooking for me!! :))

Tuesday-Melancauli Baby (soup), Rolls, Green Salad

Wednesday-Chicken Coconut Curry (from the freezer :)), Hot Rice, Green Salad

Thursday-Sticky Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, Bread

Friday-DATE NIGHT with hubby! 

Saturday-Going to a friend's house for dinner :)

Sunday-Tinbucktuna, Green Salad

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment