Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, March 14-20



I cannot believe it is Monday again!  It seems like I just made one of these like yesterday!  Time goes by way too fast sometimes!!!

I don't think I like Looneyspoons as much as I like Eat, Shrink and Be Merry.  I don't know if it is because Looneyspoons was written years before Eat, Shrink and Be Merry, so by the time they wrote Eat, Shrink and Be Merry they were more experienced.  Or maybe it is because Eat, Shrink and Be Merry has more fresh ingredients.  Anyhow, I like the newer book better.  I will continue to make things out of Looneyspoons, because I am sure there are things in there that are fabulous, but last weeks meal were only so-so in my opinion.

This week I think I am going to try some recipes out of some magazines I got this month.  I always like trying those out as well!  :)  And it seems like I get so many magazines a month, I should really utilize them for something other than the coupons inside!  :)

I realize this week is St. Patrick's Day and that Corned Beef or something Irish is supposed to be on the menu for Thursday.  My son has a science fair that evening, though, so I made Corned Beef and Cabbage with Soda Bread yesterday.  The recipes I used (use links) turned out to be awesome and it was absolutely delicious!  :)

Monday-Leftover Buffet

Tuesday-Mango Chicken Salad, Hot Rice, Snow Peas

Wednesday-Beef and Noodle Toss, Steamed Broccolette, Rolls

Thursday-Meat Loaf (from freezer), Green Salad, Rolls

Friday-Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Steamed Asparagus, Pasta-Roni, Rolls

Saturday-Indian Pizza, Green Salad

Sunday-Cluck à l'Orange, Green Salad, Rice-a-Roni, Rolls

For HUNDREDS of more recipes, go to I'm An Organizing Junkie's Meal Plan Monday Linky.

No comments:

Post a Comment