Sunday, March 6, 2011

Albertsons Doubler Run 3/6

We got Albertson's "Twice the Value" coupons in today's paper and since I needed coffee creamer TODAY, I made a run.  I normally don't go until Monday when my kiddo is in school, but I am sure glad I went today.  They had a couple of things on sale by the doors for SUPER cheap!  I don't know if it was overstock or what, but they had things like stuffing 2/$1, Campbell's Cream of _____ soups 2/$1, Stovetop for $1 and Swansons chicken broth 4/$1!!  I have been running low on chicken broth so I was SUPER excited to see these!!  I definitely stocked up!!  All of these sales are only until supplies are gone, there are no rain checks.

Here is what I ended up getting today.  I will probably make at least one more run since we are only allowed 3 transactions in a single shopping trip at my Albertson's.  :)



Transaction #1


4 Jello Temptations (YUMMY!), on sale 2/$5
-$1/1 here (use zip code 60021) x 4 (will need 2 computers to do this)
-3 Twice the Value Coupons

TOTAL  $3, Received a $3 catalina (Thanks, The Coupon Posse!)

Transaction #2


20 Yoplait yogurts, on sale 20/$10
-$1/10 from 2/13 GM x 2
-2 Twice the Value Coupons

1 Gallon of Milk, on sale for $2.99
-FREE Gallon of Milk Catalina (from previous cereal promo-last week or week before?)

1 Oreos, $2.79
-$1/1 wyb a gallon of milk-NLA
-Twice the Value Coupon

TOTAL  $6.29

Transaction #3


48 cans of Swansons Chicken Broth, on sale 4/$1

4 International Delight coffee creamers, on sale for $1.79
-$0.55/1 here x 4 (need 2 computers)
-3 Twice the Value Coupons

-$3 catalina from above

TOTAL  $12.31

TOTAL AT ALBERTSONS:  $21.60
TOTAL SAVED:  $93.07

I also went to Safeway and got MORE fruit snacks.  :)

Transaction #1


6 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, on sale for $0.99
- $0.50/2 here x 2 (should have been 3, but I think one must have stuck to another and I didn't catch it :( )
-$3 catalina from previous fruit snack purchase

TOTAL  $1.94, received $3 catalina

Transaction #2


6 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
-$1.50/3 catalina coupon that prints wyb 6 (maybe less, I don't know because I always buy 6 at a time)
-$3 catalina from previous transaction

TOTAL  $1.44, received $3 catalina

Transaction #3



6 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
-$1.50/3 catalina coupon that prints wyb 6 (maybe less, I don't know because I always buy 6 at a time)
-$3 catalina from previous transaction

TOTAL  $1.44, received $3 catalina

TOTAL AT SAFEWAY:  $4.82
TOTAL SAVED:  $45.40

TOTAL SPENT TODAY:  $26.42
SAVED:  $138.47  

For other coupon sources (sometimes coupons that I get out of inserts can be found online, etc.) go to We Use Coupons and use their coupon database.

If you would like to learn how to save hundreds of dollars on your groceries, check out my Strategic Shopping Classes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment