- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
2. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Toss chips with flour; stir into cheese mixture (flour keeps them from settling at the bottom of the pie). Pour into pie crust.
3. Bake 40 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze*. Chill for several hours.
*Chocolate Glaze: In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream, stirring constantly until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over pie.
Recipe from The Finer Things In Life