Anyhow, I went to Amazon tonight to see if I would be able to use another 20% off code. I had heard that you might be only able to use one in the "expiration period" (like right now they are green postcards that expire on 2/28, but after that they will look different and expire on a different date). Well, needless to say, it worked! :)
Here is how I got a big box of diapers for $0.46!
1. Go to Amazon Mom. If you have not signed up yet, you can do so for FREE here and you will get free shipping plus 15% off of diapers/wipes.
2. Choose the diapers you would like. I bought the Huggies Snug and Dry Size 4, 140 count. They are originally $41.69, but were on sale for $33.59.
3. Then I chose the 6 month Subscribe and Save. This gives me a 30% discount of $10.08.
4. Then I used the Amazon 20% Off Diapers code found in Parents or Parenting the Early Years (go here to enter to win a 2 year subscription!)
5. This brought it down to $16.79. I had some leftover credit from the Living Social deal ($10 for $20 at Amazon.com). This brought my total down to $5.46 after tax.
6. Then I used one of my Swagbucks gift cards of $5 (more FREE money!) and that made my total $0.46!!
|First Delivery Summary|
$17.79 in gift account balance was applied to the Amazon.com parts of your order. How are gift certificates/cards, gift cards, and promotional claim codes applied?