Thursday, February 3, 2011

$35 for $100 at Picaboo for Photo Books, Cards and Calendars



Every year I make a photo book of the boys around Christmas time for myself and one for each set of grandparents.  I normally buy a deal from around that time, but today I saw this deal from Groupon for $100 worth of photo books, cards and calendars for only $35! and decided I should snag it for my photo book creating purposes!  This will allow me to create the book all year long so I am not scrambling in December!

I have never used Picaboo before, but I looked through their photo book creating software and it looks fantastic!  I like that you can change the backgrounds, move the photos around on a page, add photos to a page, add text to a page and move it around, etc.  And they are the same price as books I have purchased at Kodak Gallery and Snapfish!  $100 can get at least 4 photo books!  AND this deal is valid towards tax and shipping!

To get this deal for yourself, go here.  If you have not signed up for Groupon yet it is totally free to sign up.  This deal is from Oklahoma City, but can be used online, so it is basically good anywhere.  It does not expire until February 2012, so you have a bit of time to use it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment