Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Safeway-Free Pita Chips

So, I just happened to be online today when The Coupon Posse posted their Safeway shopping trip this afternoon.  They mentioned that they got New York Pita Chips for free because of this printable coupon.  I don't know if it is still available, but if it is you should print it before it is gone!  The coupon is for up to $3.99/1 New York Pita Chip.  They are $3.99 at Safeway, so they are free.  Here is what I got this afternoon:



4 New York Pita Chips @ $3.99
-$3.99/1 x 4 printable coupons
FREE :)


The ladies behind me and the cashier were quite shocked to see that I did not have to pay a single penny for these chips!  :)  I LOVED it!

1 comment:

  1. found you on blog hop skip jump because the title of your blog is cute and funny!

    gloryrevealed365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete