Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feast from the East Review

This was a good recipe if you like spicy hot food.  Well, it was spicy to me at least (which isn't saying much since I find many things spicy!).  My boys thought it was kind of spicy, also, but my husband really liked the spice.  It was an okay recipe I thought.  Good vegetable content and I did like the steak aspect of it.  I used the "vegetable" spaghetti noodles instead of the whole wheat noodles and thought it turned out good that way.  I have made whole wheat noodles in the past and didn't like them very much.  I probably will not make this recipe again.  Not because it was a BAD recipe, it just wasn't a recipe that I would want to eat again (and I am sure my children would back me up on that!).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment