Monday, December 13, 2010

About time!!

Oh....my....goodness!  I have TOTALLY been neglecting this blog!  I just feel terrible about saying I am going to come back and do something and then not actually doing it.  I don't really know if people actually read this blog, but if they do, I am totally sorry!  Life has been pretty crazy that last month or so it seems.  I feel like I am constantly doing something or playing catch up!!  Yikes!  But, I am going to do a meal plan now for this week and I will put up some local sales that are pretty good this week.

Also, I have been sort of getting into couponing lately.  I am not going to start putting all that stuff on this blog, too.  That would just be way too much work for me!  But there are quite a few blogs I "follow" that have great couponing ideas, suggestions, etc.  I will put those up here for those of you who would like to check them out.  Anyhow, I am going to plan out what I am serving for Christmas dinner (it is at my house this year and there will be 15 adults and 4 kids!!) if I can spend next to nothing on the meal.  This should be a fun challenge for me.  I will keep you posted on that, too!  :)

So, now I am going to do a meal plan, RIGHT NOW, and put it up here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment